When I decided to take a short step away from costuming for my sanity, I left Autumn Anna on the cutting room floor. Problem was that I had already ordered her fabric. So I had to do something with it. I decided the best thing I could do would be to make an Autumn Anna Disneybound.
I used machine embroidery to scallop the neckline and do all the details on the bodice. I also harkened back to her orange petticoat by using orange single fold bias tape to hem the skirt. And of course, I made the skirt asymmetrical.
Now I have an adorable linen dress that will be oh so comfy for wear to Disney World in the summer!